AA officers** and members can use the self-service links below to expedite common requests.
- Update an AA Meeting
- Submit a New AA Meeting
- Submit an AA Event
- Update an AA Event
- Report a Web Site Issue / Error
- Contact the Web Coordinator
DCMs, ADCMs, GSRs, and AA officers** can use the link found at the bottom of each meeting page in the Meetings directory.
- Find the meeting using the Meetings directory search.
- On the meeting page, click the “Request update” link.
- Check the box for the fields you want to change.
- Fill in the new values. Please be specific.
- Enter your contact information so we can verify the change.
- Reply to the email you receive.
- The web team will email you after the request has been processed.
- Verify the update by searching the Meetings directory.
Submit a New AA Meeting
DCMs, ADCMs, GSRs, and AA officers** can use the Submit a Meeting page in the Member Services section.
Submit a New AA Event
The Event Submission form significantly streamlines the Event publication process for AAvirginia.org.
How to get your Event published on AAVirginia.org
Unfortunately, Flyers, documents, and plain text email submissions are not accepted. Events FAQ >
- Visit the Submit a New Event page the Member Services section.
- Fill out all the details of the Event. Be as specific as possible.
- Do not include individuals’ names, phone numbers, or emails in the Description field.
- Use the Location Validation tool to format the address.
- Enter your contact email and phone number in the Host section.
- Host Email/Phone are only seen by the VAC web team and used for verification purposes.
- Host Name is published on the site.
- Check your email for a Confirmation Email to verify the details of your submission.
- The web team will contact you after the request has been processed.
- Verify the update by searching for your Event on the web site.
For all inquiries about an Event submission in progress, please reply to the Confirmation Email you receive after submitting the form.
Update an AA Event on AAvirginia.org
Please send an email to the Web coordinator with the following:
- Event page URL on AAvirginia.org
- Fields you want to change: NEW / OLD value for each
- Your relationship to the Event or Host
**Not an AA officer? Your local District or Intergroup needs your help!
Report a Web Site Issue / Error
Please use the Report an Issue form in the Member Services section. Include an email address if you’d like the Web team to contact you.
Problems with content, functionality, access, or other errors may take some time to address. We appreciate your help and patience!
Send an Email to the Web Team
For all other requests, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.